
03.12.11
美好的一天。
想不到还有第二次。
再一次,游到了这么大的船厂。
该做好的,今天settle了。
两年的时间,26岁的那一年。
很期待,明年的新生活,不再是读书的生活,不再是书虫,也没有大学生涯,至少不会是poor student。
很多东西都安排好,上天的安排,我的祈求,都回应了。
非常感谢我的表哥,朝伟,还有我的叔叔。
得人恩果,千年都要记得。他们会是我毕生的恩人,因为有他们,我很肯定自己的未来。我的事业,我的目标。
就是不断朝向自己决定好的目标,觉得人生很美好。人就是要享受人生,就算不好,也要去享受过程,它会让你成长。
学业我有了,事业我也有了,也决定好了,几年里都不会有差别。
生活呢?
我会有一个怎样的生活呢?
23岁的那一年。我还在徘徊。
续
方向指着 60
Life is wonderful, 60 DEGREE to your left.
If I know the correct way to proceed from where I am from.
If I know the correct angle I should make before I am doing a corner.
If I know there is something good for me there,
if and only if I am at the correct way.
Month of December, Full of joy.
Christmas is coming, marks the end of year 2011.
Just knew from a clip, next year is dragon year, will it be a good year for dragon boyz and dragon ladies ? Haha, from the fortune teller, it is definitely NOT.
Although I do not believe, I understand life is not easy. Even if you're not born in year of Dragon, you'll still have some challenging [obstacles] waiting you there to cross over.
Life is not easy, it can be wonderful if you're able to solve it. Not everyone is problem solver, and you will never get a solution for certain issues or problems.
Dragon year is the worst year ever I have known for next coming 2012.
FML, I just wonder how the fortune teller going to answer with the dragon-ians peeps with such bad things he mentioned in the clip.
This is ridiculous and extremely terrible.
And I was thinking,
what is the worse case scenario?
I can't graduate ?
I can't pass my FYP ?
I can't secure my job ?
end up I am jobless.
Too many possibilities, but never let all these happen.
The match is still under my control.
Triple efforts I am putting in,
100% concentration on my workouts,
I will never lose it.
Please .. to all fortune teller, 2012 is a good year, to everyone of us, your words will just let all the uncles and aunties out there worry about .. with nothing to worry actually. Those doing business will not further climb to the top and try to invest or increase their productivity..jialat after seeing your video.
Last month of 2011. People prepare for year end. Corporate company, S&M company, and those who are running business, it is time to sit back and relax for coming festival, planning for a good year ahead, of course to feedback what are the root causes of the failures they had, to have better performance next year. and not to forget about bonus, people are happy to get bonus, this is true after working for a year, everything is worth still.
Just knew Kajang was flooded, seriously when I saw the news video, I was stunt.
This is a terrible flash flood ever, God bless with everything comes to end, make this festival month a good month for them, gosh ... Singapore is raining almost everyday .. will it be flooded ?
HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment