Upgrading my francais to 2nd, with the materials I have, brushing up my Jap again, hope can continue with another, is a new - korean. But, only this 2 months, I could spend here with my family, I love my mum and dad, they never give up, and I just let them know I'm still here, grandma will know this in upthere. As she is looking at us always, and seated at the right hand of Him. And we all know and appreciate it. Thanks again, I'm now in 2009, long way to go when if I were there with Him in one day. 2 months here I'm counting, shall do my favour, and paying any to others. I will struggle hard soon, and it could hardly to believe that I just finished one and there are three more to go.
Monday
Searching
I pick up the books, there are still...long time to go, it's pythagoras, a Greek mathematician, in his theorem, I'm going to teach. I'm used with this, many times before I was there that currently I'm sticking to. I'm not hooked with it but truly an apprentice now. Oh, this time is different, 13 years old, not primary and this makes me uncomfortable. Anyway this is part of my job and I have to accomplish it in time. I start pick them up, try to do some exercises, some PY questions, try to understand the scope before I'm going to third year. I expect it could be like that before my FYP comes, looking for the way to write my resume and pick up the importance in interview. Singapore will reach her peak within this few years. I will search a good chance, improving my foreign language and will choose my future workplace. France is my first but will see if Japan and Korea can take me further. Come back here please, I look at my books, wow this coming...will be the tremendous one, courses and courses are not the only things, luckily I'm preparing now so that it lowers the impact. Yet, I follow my interest, calculating again , doing my MP 2006 and 07 , I still have the advantages now, it doesn't hurt but still need some time to digest. Plus, with the basic of knowledge in Material, it leads me to proceed the engineering one. Fluid and EE is my favourite, it could stop there, but I won't give up, I'm looking for the solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment