18.11.11
考试的第一天。下午2.30pm至4.30pm的考试,简直就是要我的命,很想来个小睡,这个时候考试,真的很想睡leh,还好是两个小时。这张40%的考试,可以说是quiz而已,威力不大。
第七次在NTU考试,还是显得特别紧张,但不至于流汗流到。。这几天真的很热啦,考试还要我一直流汗。[闷]。第一张考试卷过了,就发来一个email。course registration在12月12日,气才刚开始喘,没多久,就要我们准备下学期的东西。[靠]
下个学期只有4张papers。还是很够力一下。
续

21号,早上6时34分。
星期一,每个人都冲去考试,我却要这么早起床。

考试拖太久,不好。

快受不了,11天的时间,要我读那一门科目而已。我并不是觉得时间太多,而是隔太久才考试会让人不能提起劲来。说真的,还真的没有想到,考试时间会是这样安排。
2 papers down ; 11 days ; 2 papers to go - C1 repeat 2 times
下个学期也同样的。最可悲的是,最后学期,最后一张考卷,竟然是NTU最后一天的考试日期。
22.11.11
想不到大马在SEA GAME打败了印尼队,1比1,加时点球,这算什么?
幸运?
不管如何,还是要恭喜,还有假期愉快。马来西亚的朋友。
24.11.11
Road to Naval Architecture will never be easy. The first specialization module that I am taking this semester is MP4J01 Naval architecture and Marine engineering. It involves tedious calculation with limited source of lecture material. How am I going to be a so called "manageable" naval architect or marine engineer with such limited knowledge of handling marine engineering task.It's quite impossible, only thing I can do is to treat this as a course of appreciation to have a little explore about what is naval architecture and marine enigineering all about.
Preparing my cheat sheet (double page A4 sided paper), is allowed in exam hall. This sounds so ridiculous, it is not sufficient to have just a piece of paper like that, there are a lot of calculations and formula I need to memorize. Eh please la, I rather to choose OPEN book test so that I can find some methodology in order to calculate the naval architecture part. This is crazy, I cannot put all the formula or step of calculation in the so called cheat sheet. (I am cheating ? or not to cheat)
Anyway it was already my final decision to choose to go in this path. No matter easy or not easy, I am going and ready to take another 2 specialization modules: marine engineering system and control AND marine structural integrity, I know it's going to be damn difficult to score in these 2 subjects, I know it. Aya don't care, it is just a brief of what I suppose to do after I graduate. Marine industry, is the highest risk ever industry in Singapore after Oil and Gas industry, believe or not.
SO CALLED CHEAT SHEET IN NTU
take it easy. :) gambateh!!!
ReplyDeletethank you Jo.
ReplyDeleteUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT
ReplyDelete