Friday

The day has come

Finally exam is over
It's the time to say goodbye to my 1st sem of 2nd year
Being screwed up by the study life here...
Oh..is dxmn stressed
5 papers all are drowned with big sigh
fluffy hair all the days during exam period
and gloomy look drawn on my face
being Stressed by Mechanics of Materials
...short circuited by Electrical and Electronics
...drowned by Fluid Mechanics
...machined by Manufacturing and Tech
...and having Permanent Damage of Emotion by Maths 4

Arghh...I just wan a small pass in my exam
I don't wan to retake any core course...
Still remember that day
Before I went for my third paper
A student shouted crazily...rushing from his room with lot of question papers
So pity, like that become crazy jorrr...
Luckily Prof.s and friends were there to get him back

Students with good I.Q. are not necessarily having good E.Q.
This proof is clearly indicated
Students aim so high for what...?? it's just an A in the exam
but mine is different, I just wan passs....so E.Q is better right??
Anyway, exam ends means holiday is coming... probably will spend little time to celebrate Christmas there. Have been a long time, not having this great time with them. yet so little =)

Merry Christmas Everyone in Advanced =)


No comments:

Post a Comment